<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Blind faith, Straight science

Excerpt:

Most people are raised to believe in something, whether it be blind faith or straight science.
And science is good faith.... And faith is just as good......
Although what do you do when you are given neither? Neither faith or science no reality or fake or right or wrong.

Not a very good thing to teach your child.

To question science.
To question the only thing that disproves faith.
I can only hope.
.............................................................................................................
I worked on my book a bit tonight. I forget sometimes how awesome that I really am, but I think that we all do. Nobody gives anybody enough credit these days. Everybody is taken for granted.