<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


A couple questions

I think in waves and scrambled eggs.
I breathe and think in phrases.
Will you be here till the end
is love anything to speak of
is there a god
is there science?
How can I be this smart
and really know nothing
how can I be intelligent enough to follow myself
do I need to give up and follow somebody else
it works for so many
should I relax and take a seat
why do I need to create my own world
isn't this one good enough
isn't everybody happy just like they should be
ever since I was a child
I could always look out the window
or up at the clouds
or down at the moon
and bring a tear to my eye
to wash my cheek
there is nothing wrong
there is nothing right
did I know this all along
did I know
that I would just give up
did I know I would have a life
worth living
or worth losing
did I know it would be hard
did I know there is a god
did I look out that window through the cloud and to the moon
and already know
already know that I had it all figured out
and I will always have it all figured out
and never need to question
and never need to ask.
did I look out the window and cry
because I could see the future
I could see that I would die unhappy
and confident.