<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Frenchies

I want to move to France.
I have heard a lot of good things about it.
Especially lately.
I watched a T.V. show about France.
I listened to a radio program that had to do with France.


If it weren't for all those frenchies I think that I would move.
Actually, come to think of it. Frienchies aren't all that bad.
They probably are better than us Americans.
why else would I want to move?
Hey, you know what? It is kinda weird being the one to say that somebody's culture is better than your own.
The U.S. has always been very good at doing the exact opposite.
(Manifest Destiny anybody?)
I think the problem with America is that we have too much land.
Everybody got 50 acres and a mule.
...................I mean I don't believe that Idaho even exists, or Kansas for that matter.
Texas is huge!
Alaska is even bigger!
By the way.... What the fucks up with Hawaii? Why is that a state?
A better option would be for us all to move to France and leave America behind as a huge world wildlife park with dinosaurs and everything.
Think about it!
We could all ride the subway. Look at crappy paintings. Eat snails and drink wine with all the frenchies.
Sound any good?
To me it does..........
Well..........................As long as they have good beer.