<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Hell, God Damnit!

There are two signs a day that your going to hell, or at least headed there.
I get these signs almost every day.
Does it happen that somebody up there, whatever it is, is trying to tell me something?
Or is it random.... And I am reading into meanings?
Am I putting words into mouths?
Am I over analyzing?
Or is it that I just know
I am not just compelled to look
But I know when to look
At the clock

Its 11:34

And if you read it upside down
Or downside up
It says hell
In some form or another

There is no heaven on the clock

Some would say
That there is no time for heaven

I just say that it has more than four letters.

So when I look at the clock
And see 1134

Is it a sign, in that somebody is telling me something?
Is it a sign, in that somebody has wanted me to look at that exact minute?
Is it a reminder of death?
Is it a reminder of sin?
Is it random, do I just put together all the times I see it into a closer frame of time,
In that I recognize it when I see it and it brings my mind to wait until I see it again?
It is random with a subconscious!
My mind telling me that it must be around 11;34, time to scare yourself.
So I look.
And I will always look.
Until the day comes..........
Till hell comes.................... and hits me on the head.
Saying" Hey fucker, I've been paging you for years"