<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


I know that some of my readers out there in cyberspace were wondering what poem was written on kellys face in the photoshop picture, so here it is.

My eyes have seen so much of you
but my heart still waits for more
as I fall asleep and dream of what lays ahead
I rest my soul and think of you
its time
this time
to fall apart
and give in
let me be the one to hold you
through the winter cold with sweat
and in the night that brings your fear
let me be the one
to hold your hand
and pull you to my lips
I want to live and breathe you
walk all over me
I'm waiting
all this time
and when its time
I'll be the first thing you see
but its never that easy
I want to hold your hand
kiss your cheek, wrap my arms around you and never let go
if time could ever stop I think I'd rest my soul
and think of you
till the beginning comes around
again
if love could ever start
and set down its clock
I'd be the first thing you see