<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Nothing to speak of.

I had an argument with somebody...

And it resulted in an agreement.

The argument (discussion) was about Life, Death, Health, Religion, well..... Existence in general.

The agreement was that "Humans are observers and creators"

We create our own environment, which is relative to how we observe it.

I understand your belief in a higher power.
I understand your belief in a life after death.
I believe in your "life" as it is.
I believe in your love.
I believe in your happiness.

But you must believe in the truth that you have created everything that you know...

So what does that leave?
A god
A life
A love
A Happy person
A life after death

You have it all! But, you created it all.

Are you happy.
Do you feel pressure?
Do you feel the stress?
That's quite a large responsibility......Deciding your own fate and all.......