<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Something new

I was sitting and i was listining to Coheed & Cambria
And i had a thought.....
I should update my blog.
So.. here it is, nothing special. Just a little poem thingy.
Die tonight
and as you drift off to the heavens think of me
catching you when you fall down
and remember I am there to grab your wrist
when the earth opens up and hell shows its ugly glare
rest your head and your eyes
as you drift off to sleep tonight
I'll be there in your dreams catching the spirits and souls
passing the stars and cursing every sour note
I'm coursing in your flesh
I'm running through your veins
when your heart skips a beat its me
when your face is blush I'm resting on your cheek
and when your hands wont stop shaking
I'm just breathing in
Its such a tragedy, I know
as I was there holding your thoughts
when you broke your heart
...........and stubbed your toe.