<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Bones

Roaming around
on peoples blogs
sucks

its pathetic

its like trying to find the cure for cancer
its like trying to find the love of our life.




other peoples blogs suck
and mine is great
i know

because
i made it

i can hit enter exactly when i need to

i can place a verb exactly where its called for

her blog speaks of television shows
it speaks of parents and friends
i don't know where i am
where am i?





I really
really
really
really
want to care
about my life
but most of all i want to care about my friends
enough

to tell them about
what happened on bones tonight
or wizard of oz
or Seinfield



i want that
i want you to stop reading

i have nothing to say
and you are not creating
go create





go make this world better
better than bones
better than friends
give me something to tell my friends about
and mean it
make me something to care about
make me want to be you




i am sick of being myself.