<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


For you, sweetie.

Tonight, alone I slept
and woke up to your soul
twisting turning pulling hair
together growing cold
slight, a touch of hand
I fell into your bed
that captured every inch of me
and swallowed what I said
what I wrote to you
wasn't only truth
it was everything I ever meant
and all I ever knew
to be love is a question
but to live it is a test
with your sugar coated fingers
you harness it the best
I'm sorry broken hearted
I was sure you knew it well
when every word you spoke with care
turned out to be a spell
so choke baby choke
and take this as your last
as the words I write well up your tears
and fill your empty glass
writing this to you
and rhyming not a bit
pull back your hair and pay your dues
true lovers never quit