<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


A little halloween, a litle bit early.

"fall asleep you lover, you patron"
I cant hold my self up straight
can't stop from shakin
"you may have been the best tonight"
"but I might be mistaken"

Take a drink and choke it down
sip and swallow, chase
"I don't feel like I've loved at all
and sure feel like a waste"

Its you baby you, I've seen before
but only in my dreams
took everything from anyone
by any other means

Relax, relax
as she tries to cool me down
"you wont be seeing much of me,
as I am skipping town"

"true, I'm in your dreams
and true I took your soul
but truthfully, not much to take
as you are growing cold
So lay back down
and fall asleep
have another drink
as you wont see
much of me
I'm not nearly what you think."