<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


My boring day at work.

i slept
i woke up to your voice
calling me
directing me to move
every single nerve
and every cell of blood
inside my flesh
twists and turns
as i cant describe your beauty
or even what you mean to me
I'd write to you a poem
and in fact
it wouldn't rhyme
I'd tell you about how i miss you so
I'd speak of eternal trust
if only i meant any word of it
if only i had put a little emotion
and glossed the words i wrote
you might be happy
and tempted
I'm all together sad
and always out of mind
slip me a little leg
and pass another taste
my lips still burn from last nights kiss
with the bottle that heals my scars
the only thing i trust
and useless love i had
turned and showed its ugly head
revealing only lust
and a bad temper