<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


You don't know what your talking about


i am an astronaut
floating through your sleep patterns
and relaxing on your windowsill
please, will you please
sit back
and swallow me like a newborn
the colors that you wear
flashing from street to street
town to town
are fading and running into rainbow centric
patterns
so goes the chorus
fall asleep
and wake me up
three seconds from your future
a bigging to an end
the rivers there to catch your tears
as they fall to your shoes
soaking your toes to the bone
you never look back
and i know its you
because your hair
always falls
exactly as you need
exactly as you told it to
in the heat of the midsummers night
grab me a shoelace
and hold me a shoe
take your kiss from the bottle and give it to me
its all that i need right now
to keep me awake
and occupied
concentrated with your love
that you hand out all to soon
ever too early