<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Quantum love.

The moon lit up your hazel eyes
as i drove around 285
and you told me you loved me
when i mixed you a drink
and kissed you on the cheek
and every other girl reminds me of
how abstract your beauty is
your beautiful is

and circling the city like this
your arms out the window
screaming for the world to stop spinning around your feet
that fateful gravity
your quantum smile
and your Planck scale, newton lips
you're everywhere at every time
and where are you not?

she speaks to me and says
"Baby, as the sun is burning and tasting every chemical reaction. As the moon revolves around the earth. As your quark and charm heart still beats, stay with me"

It's intersection time
as the 400 makes it's own cool way out of state
time slows.....
my baby kisses cheek.