<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


I put words together...I make poem.

I caught you, Butterfly
in a bed of purple lustrife
invading like Spanish moss and kudzu
and kiss is all it lead to..
and love is where we're headed
so drag your wings and break your skin
tongue flower
and fly
you're just a shell
headed to hell
frozen in time
clinging on branches
as i stop my steps
and kiss
saturation in green and blue
clouds float above you
I'm at a loss for words
when you walk inside
dead and walking
watching, picking locks
and solving clues

stuck in heaven on a hill
frozen in time
and ships set out to find you
shake your hand

Lightning strikes
and you shake back
quiver
and deliver
stop seeing things so clearly
your loving heart
created its own reality
flying it's own dove
crystal white
against the foreign night.