<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Isn't it all just too beautifull to be real?

The stars weren't really spinning
and your words aren't really winning
its just your tone of voice
I'm sorry
I only wanted a single kiss
and hug
until you saw the ring
I know everything
you can't be happy
and i know your favourite colour
I know your favourite picture was chosen
by the ocean
with a crate on the rocks, sun shining through slats
and waves take you
away from him
and hugs and kisses

we all don't live like that

and the television
takes your life
takes off your shoes
and cooks you dinner

adjust the shutter speed
cause time is all we need
and all we ever have
so wrap me up in ribbons
wrap me up in neckties
and kiss me
as the radio spits fire
at the kitchen washing dishes.