<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


It starts with an A

Where is this headed?
Egg white
and your vision fades away to black
or blue
and every thought of you from your eighteenth year
and you step out your front door
twisting your hair
with a random heart beating
with our awkward love life
strung up and tied down

and I wait....
and I wait for you
in a sea of green and glass
yellow lemon grass
dripping with care and consciousness

so you lay beside me
and I can feel the straight fire that is your soul
ripping and tearing my skin
pulling all my outside in

it's sad with no motivation
I am glued to the television set
waiting for your phone call
and all my poems and words ten to fade in your direction
tend to rest in your palms
like you grab my arm
while we walk
and I already miss you
I already miss losing you

I can barely stand up straight
let alone fall in love again
and even looking in another direction
wrenches at my heart
because I know
I fell too deep too early
and I know I should just let you go and never call again
or call you out

as my conversation
slowly
leans to any direction of yours
and all my friends and family hide their ears
and put away their words to hear me speak
and all I ever do
is tell them of true love
and how I met you.