<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Marcy, I loved you, but you did not know..... Awww well.....what is a boy to do

lately i have not much to say

when you torture me

tie me down

and cover my lips

i want you

and i want you so bad

and don't, please don't be the one to end this all

thats my job

if you didn't know

you came inside and i showed you around

you didn't have much going

and you came back

with a smile on your face

right before i asked you out

the smile was

you were engaged

only not to me

the perfect amount of innocence

but not to me, just as i figured

what it is i wanted

just as i figured what i needed

so he stepped up and knelt down

i respect

and i do respect your decision

but i would rather see you happily in knots with me

than tossed around like a sorry teardrop with anybody else.