<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


One day i will wake up from this dream, called reality and scream.

Wake me up
wake me up from this machine gun headache
wake me up from this undertow and overflow
we're headed to mars
out past our moon
NASA is changing colours on the pictures
hiding your tomb

Hubble is lost in space
with the last of the rinkidink astronauts
and we live a nightmare
of Krispy Kreme and white castle
as the world falls apart
and America it's shoes
trudging towards destruction

please, somebody please
shake me, I'm waking
make me up
from this incandescent room
as the ceiling tiles collapse
a checkerboard is formed around my feet

skip with me
and king me
I am your king
you just didn't know

drill a hole and expand
farm the fish and land
this spaceship is crumbling
somebody shake me
I 'm waking
wake me up