<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


A poem for a lovely lady, but not mine of course....

you shape shifting sapphire girl
tie me down
and down and out
drift away like waves of fire and wine
dripping out your lips like
gasoline falling to the floor as you dance
tossing teeth and fire from lip gloss words
circling your feet
a smoke ring
so marry me

and carry me down down down
you played violin
drift away your kiss of death
diamond baby, gold and crazy
take down your glasses
and pick up the lenses
dancing in , trancing out
sticks and stones you leave me alone

and nylon isn't much
nothing but a crush
something like teeth
scraping, draping tongues
as i carry on
and carry you off

golden heaven's gates
I'm lost and scratching
stuck detaching
believing and breathing in everything you say
and my wildfire ways catch and herd your words
like spitting gasoline
and flame

silver princess pain
dancing dancing
dance the night away