<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


A storyteller's trap.

i spent the night with a beautiful girl
and i couldn't make the time to write
so i woke up and ready
with everything perfectly thought out and place together in dreams
with line breaks
and handshakes rhyming
rhythm

the velvet teen spread its lips
and kissed my ears
still sore from hearing her laugh.

its bad breath and bad news
when I'm waking with the blues
of falling asleep
next to somebody i didn't know
love at first sight says so

she kept up her guard
and i turned on the stereo
i tuned in the radio
and it became her super hero
and it came to be
her perfect lips caressed me
and it came to be
i came inside
and she told me to leave

and last night i didn't really dream
i lied
like always
but i did imagine you actually holding my hand
and i loved it