<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


The doctor used to be smart, until he got sick.

This is backwards and inside out
and you are spinning
your dizzy dizzy heat
beats my dream sequence
and takes away my breath

pull back your hair
and kiss me
grab my chest and take me down
beautiful blond
beautiful
and i hope i don't see you
anymore
when the sky turns red
and you wake up in a cold sweat

it's not your skin
it's not just my fingers running through your hair
beautiful blond
i never spoke enough to let you know how i really feel
and what i have done to make you see
but photographs and sentences
i am sure, just don't cut it
at least not with you
when ignorance is bliss
and on the inside under fluorescent lights

so don't ignore me, starring though your window
tapping, throwing rocks
i am the branches on the outside, scratching my way in
i am the leaves on the tree casting shadows about your bedroom
i am your lover
stuck in place and dreaming
so, beautiful blond, let me in.