<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


What a good love poem. (Quite possibly the first of it's kind)

Perfection at it's finest
practiced out and wasted
all played up
and over done
she twists through my life
dancing the night away
keeping me awake
and in my dreams
i see her
and wake up in a cold sweat
only to hear her complain
i was turning and twisting, snoring loud

(what a good love poem to include snoring.
This may just be the first of it's kind)

So we lay there
and here
stuck in each other's arms
and ears

every word she says
is planed out and thought about
but still she blushes
and bats her lashes

every thought of mine
random.
....
.
.....
..
......
and i speak in tongues
in tandem
but still
my heart skips a beat and sinks an inch

so here
and there
is your love poem
because i just can't get
you out of my head
I had to write you down.