<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


"Bla bla bla bla" Says my brain.

It's not the sleeping that's the hardest part
it's turning off my thoughts
when I am sick of making myself sick
and when I am dead tired
by tomorrow, when I wake up I hope to have changed
and my decisions never stick
my thoughts always wander
all I ever do these days is make excuses
you're cute
and I am useless
leave me
and pray for somebody else
I am sure that I am different
I don't need somebody to tell me
what I already know

when my actions flutter
like the thoughts in my head
and when my dreams become reality
nightmares
and night terrors
when the lock of sleep
turns into too much rest
and the extent of thoughts
turns into blissful ignorance
I keep on writing
never getting anywhere
never nothing
and the thoughts keep coming
nothing ever happens