<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


It's more than black and white. It's gavity and anti-gravity.

I've taken to walking everywhere i go
these shoes were made for trotting around
but theres not enough gravity
as i float above the earth
somebody hold me down
this is taking too much out of me

pacing the floor
and walking to the door
its just not the same
as i float above the earth

the feeling is not here
i am stepping under the railroad tracks
to an all girls school
and i swear somebody was raped here before
i think again...
this place is full of lesbians
maybe not...
maybe lesbian rape..
yea, lesbian rape
but it's all the same

pictures on the walls depict
scenes of schools and courtyards
towers and castles

the night curls around me
as i walk with her
hidden in plain sight
she's high off pills
and setting things on fire
we speak of writing
and we chat about her parents
i really don't want to listen
and honesty, i'd rather be somewhere else
but there's nobody better

in walks silence
and out walks my shoes
all footsteps with nothing to lose
there's just not enough gravity here
to hold me down
Dear Newton,
take me away
i am going insane.