<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


A poem......... Just wondering what this is for. Just wondering what these emotions are all about. It has been so long.

Here I am collapsing
I am drinking and elapsing
Where is the world taking me
and am I taking myself along?
are you tugging me down
or is this really how i drown?
there is a part of me
inside your hands
and it takes all your demands
it lifts up all your spirits
so you shouldn't have to fear it
as I beg and bleed from all inside
I am asking for a ride

Here I am captivated
and all together complicated
But you gave it away
like you give away all your love
you throw out all your senses
as I let down my defenses
so it all sounds cliche'
like the one that got away
but if you take me now
and hold me for tonight
I could make it right
and keep you as a memory
keep you as a part of me
and cook you breakfast