<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


You know, those nights when you come home depressed and lonely.

This is where I lay
its late night
and I fall asleep
only to dream of you
only to dream of our love
not to come, but to be
never to arrive, but to live
you
and only you
to be us and only
where we will lay, hand in hand
as lovers do

I am walking down the sidewalk of a town you've never seen
its dark
and rainy
my legs are half asleep
and I am thinking of you
I am thinking of what we can be
hopefully
please let me dream

I saw you in a bar
and how was i impressed
how I was dreaming of our love

but, you have a boyfriend
I know
or a fiancée
I know
or a husband, I know
I know I could never fill
whatever void is in your soul
as you have filled mine
as I have filled my own.

so tonight I fall asleep
dreaming of you
and hoping for your love to fail
so I can have a taste
when you're ready
when you're voice settles down
and your love fades