<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Anxitey, or, Cheap Whiskey

when i wake up tomorrow
in the morning it will all come back to me
this sick feeling
this whiskey gut
somebody please kill me

i make predictions
i lay foundations

and you tear them all down
i want to breathe underwater
i want to bleed out nickels and dimes
this is my life
and there is no reason left
i cant be myself in here

sweet sweet maker
you have given me the reason
integrity
to do what i wish
but i waste it all away
i should be out on the ocean
on the shore
laying and soaking up the sun for you
i should be testing my fate for you
i should be doing so much more with my life
but i fall into a trap
and my heart
beats out of my silly little chest
for no good reason
my words tap tap tap
from my fingers for no good reason

somebody take me away
guardian angel take me away
and let me breathe underwater

Labels: , , , , ,