<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Girl up in the window

I am alone and sitting
The night is wild
And my wounds are still
Bleeding at my feet
Somebody help me

Wild night and treacherous day light
Up my life and send your sweet rays to my shoulder blades
Would it hurt too much to care
For just a second?
For just a little appreciation
Wake me if I am wrong
And put me to sleep if I wander
You are coaching my feet and stringing my pieces back together

Here I am slipping through the backyard
Creeping in the grasses

No more
No nothing

The rooftops in this town crumble to the earth
When each breath I take
All I breathe is dust
All I breathe is you
All I breathe is lust

And a hint of lavender

I am walking sleep
And I am waking dead
When the angels take my feet
And string me to the bed

Here it is
And here it all shall end
Everybody wait around
Everybody open up

Labels: , , , , ,