<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Dictated, but not read.

We are lying awake in the rain
And as each drop falls to your naked breast
I pray my god for forgiveness
And I pray to never let you suffer again
Until the water swells
The rivers and lakes connect
And soak up all our clothes
The rain won’t stop
It’s coming like
All the dams in heaven broke at once
In that same instant
I reach to your arm
Slide my palm down your flesh and grab
Your fingers
“This baby, this is life. And even if it is not worth living a single second, whatever time I have here I give to you”

Nothing happens
And seconds turn to minutes
Minutes turn to stone
And somebody is playing games with time
Because
Your scent
And your beautiful brown eyes
Never change
And I will always be in love