<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Nothing, just ramble...........

stepping forward
and sleeping alone
and lonely
i want, i want, i need
nothing at all
nothing is new
nothing begins or ends with me
career
money
love
sex
good teeth
workout
good vision
pleasent
competative
understanding
good listener

and god says "Child, if you do not follow me you're fucked"

and jesus says "Don't ask me. I took his advice and look what happened to me."

and the passerby tells me about death
and murder
and martyrdom
and everything in between

he says he killed
a man
in El Paso
and he buried him
in the sand
he was never caught
and never will be

so what does it matter, what does life matter
when a random
passerby
can bury you in the sand
and live to tell the story?

where was god then?
where was jesus's punk ass?

and i read of hurricanes
and i hear of earthquakes
and all i can think
is sleep
sleep
child sleep

and never wake up
to the sun shining
the birds flying
and the grass and trees
greener than ever