<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Tracks and Trains

All human
Pathetic, Endearing
We all fall asleep
And every morning
We wake
With useless intentions and thoughts and worries
Without the ability to control our emotions
And over and over again, I try
To forget my humanity
My personality
My personification

Today
I stared deep
Down
Into the eyes of my maker
While he drunkenly spoke of intent
And goodwill
But every single word
Was
Just language
To me
While my ears filtered out the mess

I ran to the train station
To the bus stop
And spilled my guts to the world

I puked out phrases
I erased my memories
Of the future
And the past
I choked out my thoughts and
Stared deep
Deep
Down into
The approaching headlamps
And stuck out my neck

This is human
This is tracks
And trains