<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Fuel.

If nothing ever started
and my dualist nature
seems to flutter out into oblivion
will I,
being myself,
walk out to the end
and pull up the weight
and anchor?

If nothing new can ever
be created
and everything is just recycled matter
from the beginning of time,
whenever that was,
then does our love
go through the same cycle?

When the sun rises
in the morning
and actually
the earth was just spinning all along
keeping us aboard
does it look down on us
and wonder

"From the creatures of the deep
to the winged animals in the atmosphere
I am the fuel that drives
the beautiful blue and green. I am the energy constant, constantly reacting
and while everything on such a planet
is recycled, I am the one thing to actually know death.
Energy constant."

God is up above
laughing at the depressing sun
with all it's glory