<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Simple solution. Minus the politics.


If you can read this.
Tell me why people kill themselves with Tylenol.
Tell me why the list goes on.
Tell me why people still think America is the best.
Tell me if you think Americans are happier.
Tell me what we can change about this scenario so that people aren't compelled to kill themselves with Tylenol.

If you ask me, I think we should figure this out.

I want to be part of a think tank for figuring this all out.

I already have a suggestion: Dinosaurs.

Give the people something to fight for. Fight for life, compete for food, find/build a shelter, find a mate, devise ways to defend yourself and kin, train your children how to do the above stated activities and finally die a horrible (yet meaningful) death by dinosaur.