<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


I have no idea

I was standing at the water slide. I was watching all the people slide down, as such, as they do. I was thinking to myself how nice it would be to not have those people there.
I had an ice cream cone.

*****

The instructor at Pike's Place had always told me stories of what it was like growing up in Russia. Her name was Vaskatora Gerbogev or Gerbachech or something like that. She had an overbite.
I remember thinking to myself how stupid she was, and how funny-sounding her accent was. She always had problems pronouncing words that started with "D". I don't know if it was because she was from Russia, or if she was just retarded. The latter would make more sense. Who funded that place anyway? It was probably just a mental institution and a functioning foster home at the same time..... Figures.

*****

I never paid much attention to detail, never have. But, today was much different. It was like Sunday or something. I like to cook on Sundays.

3 CUPS OF FLOUR
1 CUP OF SUGAR
and that..........

*****