<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


May I rant?

Okay, so.
What the fuck?

The world we live in has no rules. The only rules it has are the ones which we assign to it.
We do not know anything. The only thing we know is that we (I) exist (in one form or another).
I am sorry, but I do not want to talk to you about Wayne Gretzky or the French revolution, or bovine leukemia, because those things don't matter.
The only thing that matters is............Oh fuck!, Wait. Nothing matters you son of a bitch.......
Fucking idiotic.
Fucking stupid.
fuck fuck fuck fuck

You just go right ahead and believe in your fucking god.
You go right ahead and believe in your life
your children,
your future,
your afterlife.

and I will go on
and tell you the truth
even if you don't want to fucking hear it
I
don't
care

fuck you!

you are a useless piece of meaningless bullshit
you crowd the earth
you fuck my planet

get the fuck off
and die
you piece of shit

I know the truth
you, apparently, do not.