<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Things that I do not believe in. In one way or another. (A list(In no particular order))

money (only leads to stress)
punching/fighting (only proves who is stronger, not who is righter)
military (see above)
adhd/add (we all have that shit, get over it)
cigarette/nicotine addiction (it's not that hard to quit, you pussy)
caffeine addiction (see above)
otc meds (40-60% of efficacy is controlled by your mind)
top 40 music (Okay, I liked it when I was twelve. Keep it that way)
clubs ("I have an idea, how about we get a bunch of douchebags and sluts together and blast top 40!")
politicians (what child says "When I grow up I would like to be mildly famous and corrupt as shit."?)
sleep (what a waste of life)
street signs (the only required street sign would read "Do Not Crash In To Stuff")
crowds (one word "sheep")
guns (hello downfall of just about everything)
benefit dinners (just donate the fucking money, don't be a douche about it)
taxes (this could get complicated, so I'll say some taxes)
unionized labor (do you really want $30 an hour plus benefits and vacation just for operating a fucking screwdriver?)
god/religion/witches/spirits/and the like (explanations for the unexplainable ... Hey, there's a reason it's called "unexplainable")

TBC.................................