<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


I have no idea what I just wrote, which is this:

The night creeps its hairy head
in and around my toes
i stop and weep, i lay
and face down i breathe
lonely into my pillow

when the morning comes to lift me up
i will soon forget
all the minutes, moments spent
thinking of you

i will wake up
with full resolute
i will breathe in the morning sun
as the covers fall
so do they all
i will forget it all

how the night before
left in worry wort
how the previous day
how the weeks ahead
and the nights in bed
will fade out like the sun

so, fade back in
and let me see
fade right in and i will be
the one to hurt you
one to heal you
one
to be your every thing

nighttime took the hours away
but i will give them back
and nighttime took your beauty
but you cannot look back