<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


How I do feel.

Watching the world go by
and the eternal progress of it all
is just a facade
nothing changes
nothing grows that does not die
nothing advances without repressing another

and thought
has all been thought before

I can't be what I was born to be
because
life is a joke
and I cant live it to it's best
because
there is no best
there is not better
there is west
and wetter
and sweater
but, certainly
no better
I promise

creation
holds hands with
destruction

evolution
cuddles with
chance

while fate
and love
and god
all fuck away the night
all tight
all right
without
without
without
light
and
sight

someday, when I am gone
nobody will remember me
someday, when I am done
what movies I watched, what food I ate, what car I drove, how much I paid for gas, what I said to my neighbor, what I learned, what I do, all that I have done, will mean absolutely nothing
and, more importantly, for the record
no person will care
no animal will care
no tree
no dirt
no planet
and so forth
will care at all
nope

Because life does not have a purpose.
It sure has a beginning and an end, but no purpose
in essence, living at all
is just a waste of life.