<$BlogRSDURL$>



Blogger

    Everything © A. Reynolds, 2006-2008.


Memories.

Sure, I remember buying ten dollar cigarette packs
I remember cold nights and cold stacks
But, I'm not made of cold, hard cash
or gold for that matter
I'm just simple matter
that happens to fit together
and keep out the weather

A lovely lover should be there
but, a friendly friend would pack up and leave
if you left him on his knees
a heartstricken,
heartsickened
brain with eyes
walks in disguise
down paths, built, by it's forefathers
so it's no wonder
that it's bothered
when it's feet fall victim
to a nameless choreographer

Sure, i remember sex on the side
with plenty of room to hide
i remember going outside
in plain sight
in dark of night
i remember fright
and blight
and blouse

memories?
I remember your mouth
I remember your house
I remember being stuck to the red of your eyes
upside-down
Walking to town
I remember lost and found
mittens from a box
I remember hats
and socks
and forget me nots.